|Home||Sale Details||Consignor Info||Volunteering||Registration||Sale Schedule|
*. New Consignor Registration will close the Sunday before the week of the sale (Sept8).
*. Thursday Night Reload, 7:30 to 8pm Bring in those last few items you forgot to price.
.*. Work two 4hr shifts, earn gold status to shop first at the pre-sale.
*. Saturday Pick Up. 2-6pm.
*. Please Limit Your Clothing Items to Your 200 BEST Items.
*. Jr./Misses will still be accepted. No womens clothing please.
*. No children under the age of the 12 will be allowed at pre-sale.
*. Doors will lock promptly at 3 p.m. on Wednesday to prepare for pre-sale. No drops offs after 2pm Wed.
*. No consignors or volunteers will be allowed in building between 3- 4 p.m. on pre-sale day.
|Pictures from the Spring 2010
Pictures from the Fall 2009 Sale, Click Here.
Pictures from the Fall 2008 Sale, Click Here.
We all know how they grow by leaps and bounds and how most clothing items are worn only a few times. Kidsignment sale prices allow you to purchase clothing for all your children and not break your budget.
Each consignor keeps 70% of the sale price. Just think, of all the extra money and space you could have in your closets. Come out and enjoy the fun.
Call Cheryl, @ (618) 524-1522 to find out more information on how to become a buyer and/or consignor.
REASONS TO CONSIGN!!
1. Do I have to get a new consignor number for this sale? No. Your consignor number stays the same from sale to sale. This way you can price your items well in advance or if you have items that didn't sell, you can take them to the next sale.
2. Do I still have time to consign? Sure. It doesn't take long to fill out 20 index cards (thats the minimum to consign) of course you won't want to stop at just 20. I know I need all the closet space I can get. Just give me a call to get your consignor number. Of couse the week of the sale we will be at the Pavilion and will not be able to take calls. Registration for new consignors will close the Sunday before the week of the sale.
3. Is it worth it to consign? Absolutely! Yard sales are great, but some things are just too nice to sell for a dollar. An event like this brings in a lot of shopping traffic to see your items, all of which are looking to buy great items for their kids. Not to mention that you can beat the public to the really great deals.
4. How does a Kidsignment Sale work? Just click the "Sale Details" tab above or give me a call, Cheryl @ (618) 524-1522.
5. I have two other friends and we all want to volunteer, can we all sign up for the same shift? Most Likely. This is all about having fun, finding great deals and getting rid of the stuff we no longer need.
Forms of Payment Accepted:
Debit and Credit Cards ($1 convenience fee per transaction)
Special Thanks to : EVERYONE that helped during the last sale...
|We need your help to make this a successful sale|